Thursday, November 29, 2018

updates - Ridiculous error on all google play store Using CM 10.1.3


I have a crazy problem. Whenever I update anything I get this error



update for (insert Google app here) could not be downloaded due to an error (error while retrieving information from the server. [RPC:S-7:AEC-7 QNHM-TYSO-UNVHY])




It may also be worth telling you the very last 5 letters vary. It also happens to any new apps I attempt to install.



Answer



You're going to want to clear the cache of your Google services on the device. Note that this will remove your Google Account from the device - so you'll have to re-add it.



  1. Navigate to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All

  2. Clear the data for Google Play Services, Google Service Framework and Google Play Store

  3. Reboot the device

  4. Log back into your Google Account

  5. Try your downloads again



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...