Tuesday, November 13, 2018

nexus 5 - How to get exact call time?


How can I get the exact time that a specific call took place? If I go to "recents" in the phone app, I see entries with times that read like Mobile, Yesterday. I need the exact time, down to the minute.



Answer



For Android 5.0.x Lollipop:



  1. Either on "Recents" or "Call History", tap the entry you want to see. It will open a mini-menu under the entry with options "Call back" and "Details".

  2. Select "Details" to see the call details.

  3. From here, you can see the time when you receive/miss a call, and also the duration of the call.


Call Details on Phone app



Click the image for larger variant


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...