Wednesday, November 28, 2018

google play store - Android Market gone after emulator reboot


I have installed Android Market on Android Emulator successfully using steps mention in [How to] Install Android market on Emulator


Market is installed without any issue but after emulator reboot Market is gone.



Can anyone help me in solving this problem?


SPECS



  • OS=Ubuntu 10.04

  • Android-SDK=2.3.3(API Level 10)

  • Eclipse Indigo


AVD Details:



Name: AVD



CPU/ABI: ARM(armeabi)


Path: /home/ma/.android/AVD.avd


Target: Android 2.3.3 (API level 10)


Skin: HVGA


SD Card: 512M


hw.lcd.density: 160


vm.heapSize: 24


hw.ramSize: 256





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...