Thursday, November 8, 2018

Cruz T301: Internet Kick-Off


I have a Cruz Tablet (T301) that runs Android 2.2.1. For the longest time, I've tried to fix this matter on my own, but now I've run out of options.


When I get on the internet, my tablet has an interesting favor towards Facebook: not surprising because it comes with an app/bookmark of Facebook by default. I can browse Facebook and share as much as I please as well as talk to my friends to my heart's content. However, if I step outside of Facebook for as short as a second, my tablet kicks me off the internet.



Various options I have embraced to fix this matter. I've already turned off my Wi-Fi, waited for a minute or two, and turned it back on to browse: that didn't work. I even restarted my tablet with the aid of my paper clip that keep handy for situations such as this: that didn't work either. I even became so bold as to perform a factory reset: even then I'm still being kicked off the internet.


I only have one application that allows me to browse the internet on my tablet: Browser, which also came by default. Is there anything else that I haven't tried yet that may aid me in this situation? Is it the application, or the tablet itself? Do I have a virus, and I'm just not aware of it? If I do have a virus, how do I get it fixed?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...