Sunday, November 25, 2018

I can't restore apps with titanium back up


I got various problems.


Sometimes I get parse error. Sometimes it just stuck at 0%


I did everything


http://www.guidingtech.com/37632/fix-titanium-backup-errors/


My SuperSU is updated.


This is my ONLY backup.


I used to do xiaomi back up using settings. However,


I have no way to move the back up to the PC because I don't know where xiaomi stored the back up. When I flash the new ROM it seems that the back up is gone too. Xiaomi pc suite cannot back up ADB back up fail.



The only back up I have is that titanium back up.


Now I tried to restore and I got the back up stuck at 0%. I tried everything.


I tried upgrading to pro.


I change app processing mode from auto direct to auto indirect. The parse error is gone but still stuck at 0%.


I reselect /TitaniumBackup as backup directory.


No avail.


What sort of back up titanium back up make anyway? Do they just store the apk? Are titanium back up apps the only way to restore titanium back up backups?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...