Monday, November 19, 2018

profiles - Override WhatsApp contact image with the chosen Contact Image


I dislike how people use full body pictures for their contact images when it's a small image. When I link the accounts in my Android, I chose a picture that looks good and helps me identify them easily. But in WhatsApp, when these people chose their profile picture, they override my selection.


Is there a way to fix this?



Answer



For now there isn't, unless an add-ons for WhatsApp will enable this or they built it in themselves. It's comparable to Facebook, user set their own avatar and this can be seen by friends. This works unlike your contact list in which you control the content and other users have no say in adjusting the content.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...