Thursday, November 1, 2018

4.0 ice cream sandwich - How to turn of Google Samsung Nexus Galaxy `3g`/`mobile data usage` warning?


After turning data mobile usage warning on as described here


The exceeded-limit notification stay in my notification list which is very annoying. I cannot remove it - ie. I just need it to notify me then I can remove, later on if I start using and the limit exceeds again, notify me again :)


If you know how to, please share.



enter image description here



Answer



Click the notification which will open Data usage settings and move the orange warning bar above data usage level.


Data Usage screen


Next warning will appear when the warning level is exceeded again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...