Sunday, November 18, 2018

launcher - App drawer icon gone from Cyanogenmod dock


I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, running the latest CM10.1.


I lost the app drawer icon on my Dock;
I must have deleted it.
The app drawer icon lets you go to the app list, and the widget list.


How do I get the app drawer icon back?
The icon looks like a circle with 6 dots inside it.



Answer



Here are two things you can do:



(1) Download the FREE AppDrawer app from Google Play.
It gives you a shortcut to the app list.
However, it does not give you the widget list.


(2) Reset Trebuchet.


NOTE: Use the procedure below at your own risk.
It clears (or resets) the contents of your home screen.


CM10.1 uses the Trebuchet launcher.


From your homescreen,
press the left menu button, and select Manage apps.
Look for Trebuchet, and click it.

Press the Clear data button. Alternatively, you may find success (without having to repopulate all of your home screens) via simply selecting "Clear Cache" and then "Force Stop" on the Trebuchet apps menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...