Saturday, November 11, 2017

uninstallation - How to remove a persistent malware?


My Samsung Note 8 has gotten very weird lately. I get programs I never have installed, and when I try to reboot/reset my device with no backup they still come up after I'm finished with the reboot.


I also have in my "SIM" 2 cards, but I only have 1? And I can't access number. It also shows 2 different IMEIs.


The programs with weird names have all the permissions in my device. Some of them I can't delete, and some can't force stop, and they start running after some time.


Facebook was already installed when I did a reboot and the programs started coming in. I have a secure file on my phone. But this program has permission to everything.


How do I get rid of this problem? Do I root my phone? Can some of you guys please help me with this? This is making me a little paranoid.


Some of the programs:




  • Dagger

  • Customrabsclient

  • flexbox

  • istrumentzip

  • OpenCenus

  • rxandroid2

  • agera

  • customclient


I have used many anti-viruses like McAfee, Bitdefender, etc. I have factory reset my computer 2 times, but nothing changes. I have now downloaded AFWall+ to try to stop all these files, but I want to delete them all.



And when I check root manager it says that my phone is not rooted in the proper way. I never ever have rooted this phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...