Sunday, November 26, 2017

Android Screen In virtualbox Rotate 90 CCW?


I install Android 4.4 x86 on virtualbox in windows 8.1 That was Ok But when I install my first app pheed on it .
now when I run pheed app my screen rotate 90 ccw like as image .
enter image description here
I try some stakoverflow post about android screen landscape and portrait but none of them help me .
I tried some shortcut key like as :



ctrl+f9

ctrl+f10
ctrl+f11
ctrl+f12
Or press them twice in lessthen a second but none of theme fix it ?!!
have any idea to fix it ?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...