Wednesday, November 8, 2017

cyanogenmod - Rooting and flashing the DX2


I have a DX2 I recently rooted (2.3.5) with some self root package. However, I didn't realize virtually all of the CM roms require 2.3.4. So now I need to SBF back to 2.3.4, re-root and flash. I'd like CM7, and maybe even try CM10. Is there a comprehensive site with all the necessary files in 1 location? I've searched all over forums and so many sites have dead links. I'm a bit of a noob, but have flashed the optimus elite once before..this motoblur crap is annoying..


Edit : DX2 = droid x2 CM = cyanogenmod SBF = system boot file noob = beginner or novice




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...