Wednesday, November 29, 2017

applications - How to transfer apps, contacts and settings between two identical phones?


I'm having trouble with my new Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant running 2.1. It constantly reboots and I'm going to return it for a replacement unit. How can I transfer all of my phone settings, contacts, apps, app settings and pictures/movies from the old phone to the new one?



Answer



Lookout should do all, or at least most, of this for you.


(Warning: Market-speak follows)



Your mobile device is your most personal computer. It contains your personal data including contacts, photos, video, e-mail, and text messages. Backup your data and keep it safe and secure.



Whether you accidently delete data, your phone is lost, or even destroyed--your data is safe. You can restore any data with the click of a mouse. Changing devices is just as easy and your data can be transferred in seconds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...