Monday, November 27, 2017

Can I, simultaneously, run two instances of the Facebook app?


Can I, simultaneously, run two instances of the same Facebook app?
(which is installed once in the system)
I want to be active on two accounts (I also have iOS and Windows Phone devices if their support for multiple instances of an app is better than Android's.
But my Android phone is my main phone, hence I prefer an Android solution)
Also can I get parallel notifications from both the accounts (I don't need any chat messages, just the notifications from a specific Facebook group on my second account).




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...