Thursday, November 16, 2017

7.0 nougat - You device does not support VoIP call recording


I own a stock OnePlus 3 device which is on android 7.1.1. I've not changed anything in the device! Everything is stock. I recently install an app called CUBE Acr to record viber and messenger calls. But when I install the application it says



Sorry but your device does not support VoIP apps call recording ( Skype, Whatspp, Etc ). This feature will be disabled. You can still record phone calls.



How can I turn on this feature from the device itself? is there anyting I should do to device settings in order to get that feature working?




Answer



I don't think you can change it by settings. If you see the list of compatible devices listed in the app description, you will find that your device does not figure . Only one plus one from your OEM is compatible


Also if you read app reviews, on other devices which are not compatible, developer says it's due to hardware or firmware incompatibility


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...