Sunday, November 26, 2017

How to remove apps from "all downloaded" in Play Store



In the new Android Market/Play Store (3.5.15) they have now got a list of "all downloaded" apps.


I have had an android phone for a good 2/3 years now and the list is huge, plus sightly more questionable apps which should have been lost in the ether of the internet have now been dredged back up to haunt me.


Can I remove apps from here?


Thanks



Answer



No, it's not possible. The android market is plagued with issues like this one.


As of version 3.9.16 you can finally now remove applications from the "all" tab in the my apps list. You can even select several apps at once by long pressing one, then selecting the others.
These apps are removed from the Website too.


Source: Android Police


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...