Friday, July 21, 2017

malware - Lan local ip address of Android phone is constantly changing?


I believe I am a victim of malware on my phone.



I have already flashed a new ROM and reset my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone many times. Using a network logging app and a "network connections" app shows me the live connections coming from my phone.


My local wireless LAN is 192.168.x.x but I see the IP address change to 10.0.8.1and then reverting back to my local WLAN IP address.


I do not even route that subnet in my network so how am I getting that address? Using network ping apps, I can ping that 10.0.8,1 address from my phone. It's even happening to my other android phone (Gamsung Galaxy Note 3). The S3 is rooted and the Note is not.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...