Thursday, July 20, 2017

internal storage - Is it safe to Factory Reset my tablet to improve performance? Will I lose the uninstallable apps?



I'm going to reset my Android tab because its internal memory is low.


Is it safe to erase the system data of my android tablet (not rooted)? If I restore the factory setting of my Android, will the uninstallable apps be also removed or only those that can be uninstalled?



Answer




Is it safe to erase the system data of my android tablet (not rooted)?



Yes, it's safe to Factory Reset your tablet.



If I restore the factory setting of my Android, will the uninstallable apps be also removed or only those that can be uninstalled?




Only those that can be uninstalled will be removed. Doing a Factory Reset is like making your phone brand new. You will lose all your installed apps and all your data, but you will still have the stock / default apps that your phone came with.


Once the phone reboots after a Factory Reset, you start from scratch. You will log-in to your Google account, and have the option of restoring the apps you installed and bought before from Google Play.


Related questions:



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...