Tuesday, July 11, 2017

audio - How can I make silent mode affect media volume too?



Silent mode is simple to toggle quickly and easily, but it only effects ringtone volume. I want it to work for media volume too, so I can use it to quickly toggle off game audio in public places. Is this possible? Or is there another simple solution? I have a Google Experience phone, so manufacturer-custom UI elements are no help.



Answer



RealSilent may do the trick for you:


Battery-friendly background service that will automatically mute
the media volume on your phone when you change the ringer to silent.

Features:
- Ability to mute on silent mode, as well as vibrate.
- Ability to restore media volume to what it was before going to silent/vibrate.


There's a bug report for this issue, but it hasn't been acknowledged by Google.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...