Saturday, July 15, 2017

How does the Android OS estimate remaining battery time?


Is it known how the Android OS estimates time to failure / remaining battery charge? I am doing a school project about battery estimation on mobile devices but have not been able to find any information about which techniques are used in the industry.


Several people have written articles about how time to failure can be estimated on an Android device, but I have not been able to locate any official information about how it is actual done.


The optimal answer I would like is a link to a scientific article or tech-spec that describe it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...