Thursday, July 27, 2017

Is there a way to set app-specific volume?


I'm looking for a way to set the media volume depending on the app being used.


I generally keep my media volume down fairly low so as not to annoy my fellow humans overmuch; while playing Angry Birds, for instance.


When I go into Doggcatcher, though, I generally want to crank the media volume way up, because I'm listening through earbuds or my car speakers and need that volume way up.


Not such a big deal, but if later I go back to Angry Birds and I forgot to turn the volume back down it wakes up the whole house.


This is exacerbated by the fact that the media volume does not follow the "Sound off" setting (accessed by a long-press of the power button).



So, is there a way to do what I want?


(Android 4.0)




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...