Tuesday, October 29, 2019

imei - Where can I find the ANDROID_ID on my device?



I know that you can find IMEI and MAC address and others by going to Settings -> About phone -> Status. You can also find IMEI by typing *#06# on the keypad. Is there any way to get the ANDROID_ID on the phone itself, as opposed to via this bit of code?


Secure.getString(getApplicationContext().getContentResolver(), Secure.ANDROID_ID);

Answer



There is no where in the stock system that provides the ID, however there are apps that will provide it, such as Android System Info.


Some stock ROMS hidden menus also contain this info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...