Monday, October 28, 2019

4.0 ice cream sandwich - Setting alarm on with a single click


I'm looking for a way to set an alarm on my android 4.0 phone with Nova Launcher with a single click. An ideal solution for me would be: I install an alarm clock app (if necessary), create alarms in it and save them with aliases (for instance 5:30-"gym", 6:30-"sleep in", 7:30-"weekend"), then the app creates 3 shortcuts with respective aliaces or it shows a widget with these three options and I place those on my home screen. So when I finally decide whether I want to go to the gym tomorrow or not, I just unlock the phone and click the corresponding button - clean and simple. Let me know if there's a solution that might work. I'm even willing to try another Launcher, if one of them has it. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...