Sunday, October 20, 2019

antivirus - Unable to remove malware


I have android tablet and every time i open a browser, any browser, it automatically opens pages with ads or making me download things. Obviously the tablet got a malware but i am not able to remove it. I installed Avast, Avira, Malwarbites, CCleaner but none of them was able to remove this malware. Any other ideas how to get rid of this malware? Usually in which location the viruses for android resides? In Windows most of them are in Temp folder but i am not very familiar with android.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...