Saturday, October 19, 2019

Link2sd gives "Mount script error"


Im using a rooted Samsung Galaxy ACE with 2.3.4. I installed link2sd and I have a 1Gb ext2 (I tried with fat32 also with the same result) partition. After starting the app and selecting the partition I get this error:


MOUNT SCRIPT ERROR
Mount Script cannot be created
Mount: Invalid argument


Any ideas?



Answer



do you have busybox installed? Open up terminal emulator and type busybox if a load of stuff comes up on the screen, then you have busybox installed.


Next, type mount into terminal emulator, if a load of crap comes up then you do have mount installed.


Otherwise, download the BusyBox Installer app on market, and download an older version of busybox. The same if you already have it installed, as the newer versions have loads of errors.


If that doesn't work, then I suggest emaailing the developer with a bug report.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...