Wednesday, October 9, 2019

music - Media Player with Chapters Support


Is there a MediaPlayer with Chapter Marker support? I want to listen to audio books and the Economist Audio podcast (> 7 hours/episode).



Answer



I've used MortPlayer and it supports chapters, multiple bookmarks and remembers your place. As far as chapters go, it depends on how the audio book is setup, most mp3 audio books save each chapter as a different track and that works just fine. Also, it's free.


While I haven't tried it, it's my understanding that Ambling Book Player Pro is the cats meow of audio book players, although it costs $9.


I don't really listen to audio books much anymore (too many podcasts to keep up with) and I use BeyondPod for my Economist Podcasts. It remembers the last place you were listening but it doesn't let you set bookmarks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...