Tuesday, October 1, 2019

How can I view my phone's screen on a computer in real time?




Possible Duplicate:

How do I project the screen of my android phone for a presentation?
How to capture video stream from Android phone screen and show it on laptop?



I have made a demo app and it's installed on my phone. I want to be able to show the app in action from my phone using a projector.


The way I see this happening is if I can share my phone's screen with my laptop. Is there an app to help me do that?


Note: The main reason for me not to use the Android device emulator is that it runs extremely slow and at 100% of CPU usage which I don't think is good for my laptop. I have a moderately spec-ed machine, and I need to find a why to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...