Sunday, October 6, 2019

applications - Remotely uninstall apps?


I have tried through the Google Play store and it does not seem possible from there, but does anyone know if it is possible to remove an application remotely?


In other words, if I do not have direct access to my phone, can I make use of some website, app or service to uninstall an app without being able to interact with the phone directly.



Answer



For the Google Play website, as accessed through a web browser, the answer to this question depends on when you are asking:



  • In 2012 (when this question was asked): in the "My Apps" or "My Android Apps" list, use the little trashcan to uninstall.


  • In October 2014, when asked again it was not possible using the web interface, instead the Google Play Store App is required.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...