Monday, August 10, 2015

rooting - The easiest way to root a Moto G (XT1032) Android v. 5.0.2


I have just rooted a samsung Lite 3 tablet...and it was simple. Really simple. Used Odin to install CWM, then installed a superuser app from a zip file. Really straightforward.


So I decided to look into how to root and get super user access to my Moto G. That's when I realized that rooting a moto G and getting super user access will be a pain.


Does anyone have a straightforward description with the apps/zips necessary to root and gain super user access to a moto G XT1032?


Cheers



Answer



Steps :




also, take a look at this :


[GUIDE] Root XT1032/XT1033 Moto G Running Android Lollipop


just do it with above link instruction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...