Sunday, August 30, 2015

notifications - Red Star And Green Cross Icons?




Possible Duplicate:
Is this red star icon malware? How to get rid of it?




I have a Motorola Defy and in the notifications bar I am always getting red stars and bright green crosses. The Red Star is advertising 'dating' and 'meet hot couples' and the green cross is advertising 'get free apps now' 'win an ipad' and stupid things like that. The apps I have on my phone are Wheres my water, a flashlight map my run, picsart and two live wallpapes i got for free. Please help me get rid of these.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...