Thursday, August 6, 2015

samsung galaxy s 3 - Free up phone memory taken up by thumbnails


I have a 16 GB Samsung Galaxy S3 phone - 5.05GB of which is being taken up by thumbnails! Can I move these to my 32GB SD card?



I have tried DMR (duplicate media remover) and that has detected duplicate pics and videos but stops when I try to delete them.



Answer



You can use clean master to free up your space.
In particular, to delete your thumbnails, follow these steps:



  • Install clean master on your phone.

  • Open it and click on "start".

  • Tap "advanced" on the right top.

  • Wait for the app section to load, then tap "gallery".

  • Tap "Gallery thumbnails".


  • Select all items by checking the box on the top right.

  • Tap "clean".

  • Tap "clean" again in the confirmation box.


Please note that, after you have deleted your thumbnails, previews of the photos in the gallery will take longer to load the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...