Wednesday, August 26, 2015

localization - Any way to stop ridiculous translations in Google PlayStore?



Most of the translations are nonsense in Google Playstore. Looks stupid, amateurish and most of all they are annoying.


Words by words meaning nothing! My mother language is finnish and Im using finnish keyboard layout/language settings on my devices and not going to change them. I dont want to change my account info nor my language settings to english either.


I just want to see get rid of these stupid autotranslated infos in Playstore.


Most of them are just rubbish "A man has a spruce childish cat and his dock the bank a dog is letting manipulate processor and litter more green guy. Screen broken man shooting wife borrowed a child desktop. AMAZING APP! 95/100 stars!" - that sentence can be anything...


Im quessing im not wrong if I say that 99% means nothing when autotranslated. Only few infos are correct.


I cant believe that you cannot turn off the translation in Playstore!?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...