Thursday, August 13, 2015

boot - ADB can discover devices but not fastboot


I've searched on the web about this problem and it's usually solved by installing the appropriate drivers. Problem is I'm on a Mac.


When I plug in my device, it can be discovered when I run adb devices. I run adb reload bootloader and it goes into download mode (the mode you get when you hold Volume Down + Home button when powering up). Is this correct? I assume it is.



Anyway, when it is in this stage, adb devices or fastboot devices yields nothing.


I have tested this on i9100 and i9505.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...