Friday, February 2, 2018

how to disable unlock screen sound on galaxy S3


Lately my phone makes an annoying sound when unlocking the screen. I don't have "Screen unlock sound" checked in the setting. I googled and found few people complained about this issue but no solution has been found yet. I tried checking and unchecking the setting and restarting the phone many times but still no joy. A hard reset might help but i don't want to do that if not absolutely essential.


This is not me but just found on youtube and this guy seems to have exactly same issue.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3m2Dyv-jaY


Anyone here had same issue and found a solution?



Answer



One of the comments with 9 Likes in the video says: Settings > More settings > Under file/data transfer, turn off NFC


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...