Saturday, December 14, 2019

settings - Is it possible to have Android only alert me when specific email accounts have new mail?


I have Froyo 2.2 on my HT-03A "Magic" phone.


Currently, I am in the process of consolidating all my email accounts into my Gmail account, so that I can access them anywhere. I want to be able to not only access them on my phone, but also through the Gmail interface at any computer I use.


However, one or two of my accounts are attached to some mailing lists. If I have my Gmail account connect to their POP server, my phone is going to be ringing like Quasimodo with OCD. In other words, constantly.


Is there a way I can get my Android phone to sound the email alert notification based on which account is getting the email?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...