Saturday, December 14, 2019

google play store - Disable application update notification


How can I disable certain application's update? I'm using Brut Google Map v4.6.0.4686. Since there is a new version in the market, the update notification will appear from time to time. How do I disable it?



Answer




I don't think there's a way to disable market update notifications for a single app right now.


In order to disable update notifications for all apps in the Market, open the market app, press the MENU button, choose SETTINGS.


In the Notification drop down, select DO NOT NOTIFY ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...