Wednesday, December 4, 2019

automation - Quickly input frequent used phrase by choose-and-paste



Is there any application that can enhance the clipboard, so that I can quickly input some frequent used phrase by choose-and-paste?


Use case:


I need to input my email address to a field in an application. I recall my frequent used phrases list (by some kind of operation), choose my email address, then it is pasted into the field.



Answer



Personally, I use Quickcopy - It may be as close as you will get to your ideal. The only part it will not do is automatically paste into the field you want it to, but it does provide quick access.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...