Friday, December 20, 2019

settings - How do I change the default Complete Action With?


The handler select dialog mentions a setting in settings under Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications but I can't find it.


Here's a list of actions for each app under Manage Applications:



  • Force Stop

  • Uninstall

  • Clear Data


  • Move to SD card/phone

  • Clear Cache

  • Clear Defaults


And this is the application info for Firefox, which I know for certain is a Complete Action With app.



Answer



The one you want is 'Clear Defaults' - once clicked, the 'Handler Select' dialog will pop up next time you invoke that particular action.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...