Sunday, December 8, 2019

email - Mail client account colors



In the mail client of my Galaxy Tab I have three accounts. In the view "all mailboxes" there is a little line on the left for marking which mail comes from which account.


These colors seem to be defined randomly when creating the account. I can't find the setting where I can change these colors. The last thing I want to do is to delete and create a new account.


The problem is two of the colors are nearly the same.


My Galaxy Tab is rooted but I found nothing in the table "emailProvider.db".


How can I fix this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...