Tuesday, December 31, 2019

samsung galaxy s 3 - Why is Music Player deleting my music?



I recently installed a new SD card in my phone, so I moved all of my music from my phone to my SD. After I moved my music, I noticed that all of my soundtracks were corrupted. Each of them only had about 5 songs and I couldn't play them. I followed the instructions here, deleted my Music Player's application data, restarted my phone, etc., and then my soundtracks were completely gone.


Alright, something must have happened during the copy right? So I copy my soundtracks back to my phone, try to open them in my file browser, and it says:


Sorry, the player does not support this type of audio file

For mp3s that I was playing just yesterday.


So I restart my phone again, and what happens? My files aren't even there. Soundtrack folder is empty.


Anyone have any thoughts on what's going on?



Answer



That sounds like a bad SD Card. Insist doing that over and over again, with sound files and movie files as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...