Monday, December 30, 2019

How do i install firmware or recovery menu when android smartphone reboots every 5 seconds?


I tried to install TWRP to TP-LINK Neffos C5A and phone started to reload every 5 seconds. Now i just want it to work.


So, i tried to enter some menu (Volume UP + Power, Volume DOWN + Power, Volume UP + Volume DOWN + Power) and nothing happened. Phone keeps reloading. I was trying to install new(or default) recovery using fastboot, also i have tried SP Flash Tool.


When i got Official Rom there was invalid scatter file... Neffos tech support said that this ROM can be installed only by using "boot loader" but as you can see - there is no way to use it...



I expected to have working TWRP recovery on it, now i just want it to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...