Wednesday, April 11, 2018

wi fi - How to set HTTP proxy and proxy authentication credentials in wifi?


I have set up wifi, I installed HTTP proxy and configured it, but where I put the proxy authentication credentials?



Answer



According to this, you need an external app and you need to root the phone.


Some other solutions shared in a Google Code issue thread.


Update:


Using Gesture Search, I entered "proxy" and got to the Proxy settings on my Droid. Don't know how to get there otherwise, and don't know if it actually works, but there you go. (Someone else mentioned it in that Google thread.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...