Sunday, April 29, 2018

4.1 jelly bean - What are these numbers in the Data Usage and Battery Usage screen in Jellybean?


I went to my phone manufacturer the other day to get my phone upgraded to Jellybean 4.1.2 from ICS 4.0.4. Here's the thing, I know that upgrading doesn't take long but they said it will take an hour and they made good with that, so I'm at least worried on what they did with my phone for a full hour. Well, I forgot all about it when I noticed I have some numbers instead of app names on the battery usage screen. Worse, it appears they're using my data connection. Then I went to the data usage screen and more numbers showed. Should I be worried? I asked someone with a Jellybean phone and he said all he sees on his phone are app names. I don't want to register my card on the Play Store yet unless I'm sure my phone is safe. Is this happening on anyone else? What are those numbers?


Data Usage
Screenshot of Data Usage




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...