Friday, April 6, 2018

How to Remove persistent "Samsung Account" notification? It keeps showing up regardless of settings


I have been struggling to find out how to turn off (or otherwise hide) the notification that says:



Samsung account
Tap here to use your Samsung Account



enter image description here


I've read elsewhere online about ways to stop this, but they don't seem to be working. I tapped the notification, held down and went to "Details" on the Notification.


According to that screen, I shouldn't be getting these notifications but still am.



enter image description here How can I turn this off (without signing in to Samsung or creating an account)?


(Galaxy S8 Active, Android 8.0.0, Samsung Experience Version 9.0)


Edit: 9 November 2018 - Now the notification is showing and making a "text message" noise. I still can't figure out how to stop this!


Edit: 17 Dec. 2018 - Still getting the notification multiple times per hour sometimes, and it makes the text message noise. I've done everything I can find online and there's no solution still...




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...