Sunday, April 1, 2018

mac os x - How can I do usb tethering with Mac Os X (using gingerbread Acer Liquid Metal & snow leopard)?


I would like to use my Android phone to let my hackintosh (10.6 snow leopad) surf the internet. The standard way of selecting usb tethering on android and plugging the usb cable tested on windows and ubuntu doesn't work... Thanks.




Answer



EasyTether i think would be your best option. The free version is full-figured, and paying for the full market version will get you https:// sites. And the drivers for it are available on their website for download.


P.S. it's only $4.99 right now in the Amazon Appstore ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...