Saturday, April 21, 2018

motorola moto g - Can't make or receive voice calls anymore


I have a Moto G 2013 (XT1033) with latest Lollipop.


Suddenly I'm unable to make any voice calls. I open the dialer, input the number, press dial and... nothing happens.


Either I'm thrown back to the dialer or I get a "call ended" message instantly after pressing dial.


I also can't receive voice calls, either: they go straight to voicemail. SMS are OK, then I know it's not the SIM card problem.


By adb shell and dmesg I saw those error messages which make it look like the internal memory is corrupted.


What to do?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...