Thursday, April 12, 2018

6.0 marshmallow - Battery Popup at 25%


I seem to have run into a bit of a challenge on one of our Android/Samsung devices...


On the device, regardless of what's open, when the battery reaches 25% on discharge, the below screen pops up and covers the entire screen, with MUCH difficulty to get rid of. I've tried to trace it to a certain app, but was unsuccessful in doing so.


Android Popup


Can someone perhaps help with some advice on this, on how to get rid of it?



Answer




This is caused by the Peel Remote app. I deleted this app and it stopped.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...