Friday, October 6, 2017

What is this system icon that looks like a plus inside a diamond with three curved lines extending from its right side on Samsung?


My Samsung Droid Charge has an icon in my status bar that looks like a plus inside a diamond with three curved lines extending from its right side. It is the left-most icon in the right adjusted icons in the status bar of this home screen capture.


enter image description here


What is this icon for? Also, is there a setting where I can remove it?



Answer



According to the manual (WARNING: pdf file) for the phone (page 24), it is the GPS icon.


Screenshot:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...