Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Nexus 4 verification failed error on Update Android 4.4 KitKat


I successfully downloaded Android 4.4 KitKat (see screen shot):



Downloading proccess


And after downloading do not appear "restart/install" button, appear "Verification failed" error (see screen shot):


after_downloading


(click the images for larger variants)


If I click "Check now" button it begin redownload update Android 4.4 kitkat again.


Does anybody know where the problem is, and how it could be solved?



Answer



Is your Nexus 4 100% stock? (i.e. no Xposed module changes, or low-level tweaks like status bar mods and DPI changes).


Verification will fail if the system files on your device don't match factory/the expected ones. I had this happen to me several times with both my N4 and N5. Reverting the changes I made (thankfully, they weren't too many) fixed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...