Thursday, October 19, 2017

audio - How to set in-call volume



How can you set the in-call volume to be higher for Android 2.2, please? In the Settings options there's only these options:


Incoming Call Volume (which I presume is the ringer volume) Media Volume System Volume (which would probably increase the in-call volume, but all the others as well) Notification Volume


Thank you.



Answer



From searching android forums I see that some people had screen protectors covering the speaker. Could this be your issue?


I also saw reference to the Quick Settings app which has a Voice Call Volume setting. Hopefully you can set that to its highest setting and your calls will at least be set to the loudest setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...