Thursday, October 5, 2017

How to restrict stranger messages in WhatsApp


How can I restrict other WhatsApp users from messaging me, who are not in my mobile contacts. Me and my friend have given a try by simply deleting my fiend contact number from my mobile, and he's still able to send me message in whatsapp-messenger.


So, is it that, anybody can send messages to anyone in the world, provided if they know the mobile number? If so, where is the privacy? Is there a setting option?


Do I have only one option to block them? I would like to see only people in my contacts list message me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...